zondag 28 april 2019

Caran D'ache Pablo (English)

Caran D’ache Pablo 120 PC



 

First of all I want to thank Colourpencils.eu and Caran D’ache for this great super beautiful look.

 I can tell you how happy I was with this, because my dream came true.

  have Caran D’ache pencils.

I will tell you what my own findings are about the Pablo's.

They are very nice in the hand despite being six-sided / angular, they are incredibly soft, mix super well with each other.

I am such a type that I always use a blendsolution or blender pen but not at all with these pencils.

Blending with the pencils you have.

If my paper doesn't absorb anything anymore, I use a dry feather and then I can apply a lot of layers again.

Caran d’Ache Pablo colored pencils are for demanding users who are looking for quality and accuracy: artists, illustrators, designers, teachers and creative people.

You can work with these pencils in different ways to apply color to all media.

The soft and unbreakable core has a permanent color, superior coverage and excellent light resistance.

The Pablo crayons have a diameter of 3.8 mm, are hexagonal and made from premium FSC certified cedar wood. The color number and name are indicated on the pencil. Developed and produced in Switzerland.

I have the can of 120 pieces, there are different sizes.

You have sets of 12-18-30- 40-80 and 120 pieces, among others.

The pencils are also available separately, which is always a plus, I think, you use some colors more often than others and then you can buy your favorite colors separately. This is also a nice way to save the Pablo's together if you cannot suddenly purchase a complete can.

I agree that they are expensive to buy, but you have double pleasure in it, you really get value for money.

Also how the tins are arranged.

Not just with plastic layers, no the layers are separately in an aluminum can, which you can take out again. In short, chic and perfect, thought of everything.

They get an honorary place in my closet here at home. Available here;









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten